Any customer who needs to send the card capture form to a client - while talking to the client over the phone (or any form of communication) - should use the Card Over The Phone Service.
Upon request, PCI Booking will send either an email or a text message (SMS) to the client. This message will contain a link to the card capture form.
Once the client has finished entering the card details, the card will be stored in PCI Booking and a token will be generated which will be sent to the customer who requested the form be sent.
- Implement the Callback method to receive status updates on the card request or implement the Retrieve a card data request method to pull status updates from PCI Booking.
- (optionally) Prepare in advance the CSS that should be used for this card capture.
- Initiate a call with a client and reach the stage in the conversation of requesting the card details
- Submit the Request to Send Card Capture Form to Recipient method
- In this request, you will provide details on how to send the message (email or text message) and the destination information.
- Message is sent to the client.
- Client clicks on the link to open the card capture form and fills out the card details.
- Card details are stored in PCI Booking and a token is sent to the customer via the callback.
Updated about a year ago