When using one of PCI Booking's capture forms (Card Capture, Card Security Code Capture Form, Capture Card over the phone, etc), the form can be customized using a CSS file.
In order to comply with PCI-DSS guidelines, this CSS must be uploaded and managed in PCI Booking.
PCI Booking allows customers to create and manage multiple CSS records in the portal. In order to manage or add a new CSS, please follow these steps:
- Login to the PCI Booking users' portal
- In the menu bar on the left, go to "Gui Settings" > "Stylesheet Settings".
- This screen will show you a list of all existing CSS records in PCI Booking.
- Click on the icon to add a new stylesheet. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Resource name - a unique name for this stylesheet which will then be used as a reference in the capture form request.
- Resource description - a free text description of this stylesheet.
- Resource Content LTR / Resource Content RTL - depending on the orientation of your page (Left To Right or Right To Left), you will provide the CSS settings in the relevant field.
- Once you click on "Update Stylesheet", you will be returned to the main list of CSS records and the new stylesheet will be recorded there.
PCI Booking also offers customers the ability to manage stylesheets through API.
Updated almost 3 years ago