This Card Entry Form request allows you to generate the Card Entry Form without the need of passing parameters as part of the request and as part of the successful tokenization response.
Please note, this method is a complex process for generating the Card Entry Form. We also offer a simpler method of requesting the Card Entry Form - this one requires the parameters be sent in the request.
In order to request a new Card Entry Form in this manner, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Create a callback system to receive notifications from PCI Booking on cards captured. (this step needs to done only once and should be completed ahead of time). Review method reference.
- Send a request to create the card capture session. Review method reference.
- Send a request to display the Card Capture Form. Review method reference.
- Receive the callback notification from PCI Booking with the tokenization result. Review method reference.
- If necessary, delete the Card Entry Form session. Review method reference.