This API service enables a Booker to easily manage the entire life-cycle of a Property: create, activate, retrieve and update Properties' details, and close a Property.
Add a Property
Add a new Property associated with the Booker.
Below is the flow of adding a new property:
- Add a Property to the Properties database, connected to the merchant.
- The Property will be in PendingSendInvitation status.
- The property will receive an activation email, and your status will change to PendingActivation. (The emails will be sent according to the Property's language)
- When the Property chooses a password, the status will be changed to Active.
Resend Activation Email
Once a property is added to the account, an email for activation is sent to the hotel.
You can trigger a resend of the activation email by using this method.
Query to get Property list by various criteria.
Update Property information
Update details for an existing Property.
Retrieve Property information
Get Property full details by property ID
Close a property in one of the following states:
Please note the following will result from closing a property:
- Once the Property is closed, the e-commerce site will not be able to send any messages to the property.
- The Property will not be able to login to the control panel.
- The closed Property will not be deleted from the database; all related information will be stored.
Once a property has been closed, it can be reactivated.
Updated about a year ago